Ladies of Lune: Cassandra Kehren
One of our favourite things, here at @shoplune has to be documenting cool women for our Ladies of Lune series. Not only do we play a lot on set in between takes, we also get to indulge in a lush chatter sesh with our models. We recently collaborated with the enchanting Cassandra Kehren, a Shop Lune gal through and through (if we may) –
Sun sign: Aquarius
What you do: Make-up Artist, Director and Aspiring Podcaster
What you would be doing if you didn’t do what you currently do: Travelling the world, curating and running unique wellness and healing experiences.
City/town you presently live in: Bombay
Your current favourite…
- Beauty products: My rose quartz facial roller, Milk Makeup’s Lip + Cheek stick, Caudalie’s Divine Oil.
- Self-care ritual: Too many to name! Bubble baths with candles and essential oils, taking myself out on a date to the movies or spa, meditation, or my favourite: Saturday night spent in, doing a series of face and body scrubs and masks, some home-made! All of the above with lots of candles and incense, fo sho - gotta get the vibe right.
- Instagram handles: @violetgrey, @violette_fr, @patmcgrathreal, @glossierboyfriends
- Book and/or film: The Princess Bride
- Websites: Man Repeller
- Favourite podcasts: Rich Roll Podcast, Girlboss, Hypebeast Radio, Revealing The Diamond, Super Soul Conversations.
- Haunt in the city: Best facial spot in Bombay – Skin Story (Bandra).
- Piece of jewellery: At the moment - a sleek selection of skinny chains around the neck, and various sizes of hoops, simple stackable rings.
- Indian and international brands/designers: NorBlack NorWhite, The Ikat Story, SHOP LUNE, VegNonVeg, Glossier
The future is… More Love. Forgiveness, compassion, faith and then some more love. All those amazing people who have said this before were drinking an elixir from the same cup, and because they believed in love so strongly, they made an impact in their own way. We all have the ability to make such an impact in big and small ways. Tune in. Love each other. And more hugs. Hugs can cure just about anything.
Cassandra is wearing jewellery from Shop Lune in all three photographs: in the first, she is wearing the Crescent Moon necklaces in gold and silver and the Pointed Star necklace; in the second photograph, she’s wearing the Upside Down U-String earrings ( out of stock ) in her ears, the Alexis choker and Crescent Moon medallion necklaces on her neck.